Topographical guide to one of the most beautiful climbing areas in Austria.
8th updated edition with over 500 climbable routes.
Described are sport climbing routes up to four rope lengths, bouldering and via ferrata.
The guides of Edition Neumann are characterized by:
- extensive information, in a condensed and clearly arranged form
- numerous plans and graphics for easy orientation in the terrain
- a wide range of tours for newcomers as well as for experienced climbers
- lots of exciting, stimulating photos
- texts and information in German, Italian and English (de/it/uk)
Area: Carinthia, on the northern edge of the Karawanken Mountains
Difficulties: 2 to 8b+/c french scale / almost 500 routes, single and multi pitches
Protection: sport climbing, bouldering and crags
Season: spring, summer, fall
Language: German / Italian / English