Climbing Guidebook Franken1 / northern Frankenjura Volume 1
The 2-volume guidebook for the northern Frankenjura, published by the GEBRO Verlag. Both volumes in the 3rd edition describe on 1536 pages 861 crags with together 13.240 routes. Compared with the previous editions these are 74 new crags and more than 2500 additional routes (see also "Franken 2")
Handdrawn, 3-dimensional and detailed topos, each topo a small work of art.
Wether its an overhang, a slab or an arête - these topos give already an idea of the shapes of the cliffs and the course of the routes.
- Including a selection guide › The most worthwhile crags are highlighted by red colour (tips for crags)
- Big, clear, artful handdrawn drawings of the crags › Finally topos which give an idea of the shape of the rock and the course of the routes, also for the classics.
- Smart design with symbols and many details
- User-friendly surface › Quick search for your favourite crag! (also index of crags)
- GPS-coordinates, exact access information and detailed access maps with distances › No more unwanted surprises on access and approach!
- 768 pages and a cover with flaps as perfect bookmarks
- 474 crags with more than 870 single topos and 6450 routes
- Clear crag-info-tables with route statistics (including height of the crag, orientation, crag base vegetation, access time and child friendliness)
- Stars for all cliffs
- Tips for worthwhile and extremely worthwhile routes
- Info about developers and first ascents
- Charging stations for electric cars
- Totally bilingual German/English
Language: german, english
Ulrich und Harald Röker
- Warning: Increased shipping costs due to book weighing more than 1kg -